You can block any person you find annoying on Facebook. Follow these simple steps on your desktop to block any person on Facebook:
- Go to the website of Facebook by visiting https://www.facebook.com in your preferred browser. This will open the page of your News Feed if you’re already logged into Facebook.
- If you aren’t already logged into Facebook, enter your email Address or phone number and password.
- Click icon located on the upper-right side of the Facebook page. Doing this will show a drop-down menu.
- Click “Settings”. It’s near the bottom of the drop-down menu.
- Click “Blocking”. This tab is located on the left side of the Settings page.
- Click the “Name” field. This is a text box that says “Add Name or Email” mentioned below the “Block users” heading.
- Type the person’s name, and then click on “Block”. If you have the person’s email address you want to block, you can even enter that here instead.
- Click “Block” next to the person’s name you want to block. Facebook will come up with the list of people who match the name you entered; click “Block” next to the correct profile.
- Click “Block [Name]” when prompted. This is the blue colored button at the bottom of the pop-up window. This process will add the person to your blocked user’s list.
Get instant help to Block People on Facebook Dial @1888 242 2850 Facebook toll free number
For all the issues related to Facebook, users can contact our Facebook Tech Support Helpline Number available 24*7*365 at your service. We offer best services with the help of our Technical Support Team of trained and certified technicians. You can reach us via our Toll-free number to avail any services or to get answers to your queries.